Full- figure fashion tips
We focus on your shape and show you how to dress your curvaceous body with confidence, so you’ll make confident clothing choices every time you shop!
I don’t call your body ‘plus size,’ because as most UK women are a size 16 and over, it’s life size! So let’s talk about your deliciously curvaceous shape and how you can dress it to your advantage!
We understand that endless fashion images of thin models sporting clothes that seem to fit perfectly and effortlessly, don’t serve you. Fashion tips that prioritise your shape would be more helpful, but when you do hit upon a style that you are happy with, it all changes the next season!
That’s why we created these e-books to give you a consistent measure of what will suit you and how to dress to flatter your shape. Instead of looking at trends, look at the features within the garments to make an assessment of how they’ll work for you.
My fashion tips for curvy women e-book will help you…
- Find out which styles to put in your shopping trolley and which ones to leave on the rail.
- Discover which prints and patterns will work for your curves.
- Learn how to balance your body shape by understanding your body symmetry.
- Find out out how to streamline your body and create a more sylph-like silhoutte.
- Understand how to use colour and match it to your skin and hair tone.
- Find out the easy way to effortless accessorising.
- See how clothes have subtle visual features that will enhance your strengths and play down your weaknesses.
- Discover how to use my styling skills to disguise lumps and bumps (we all have them).
- Know how to create a style signature that’s yours alone and be your own wardrobe mistress!
- Plus with easy to use fuller figure and plus size clothing tips, you’ll gain a more effective working wardrobe and image.
What Shape am I?
If you’re not sure which e-book to select, let’s identify your body shape……
Curvaceous is when you have an hour glass shape. Your bust and and curvy hips and/or bottom are symmetrical but you are not sure which styles look best on you.
Top-Heavy is when your bust measurement is the most dominant part of your body because you have a large and curvaceous bust and small hips and/or bottom by comparison.
Pear-Shaped is when your hips and/or bottom are the largest part of your body and your breasts are smaller by comparison.
Apple-Shaped is when you have a thick waist, or perhaps you feel your tummy is full and round.
Soon you’ll be ready to dress your body shape in all the current styles, and shopping for clothes to suit your delicious curvaceous body wil be a joy! Have fun.