Easy-to-use full figure fashion tips focus
on your shape and show you how to love
So you’ll make confident choices every time
I constantly receive letters and emails from women who feel discomfort about the size or shape of their bodies, particularly when they go clothes shopping. It doesn’t help when you see endless fashion images of thin models sporting clothes that seem to fit perfectly and effortlessly.
Insider fashion tips news and gossip guaranteed to show you How To Look Good and save money too!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter now
My fashion tips for curvy women e-book will help you…
- Find out which styles to put in your shopping trolley and which ones to leave on the rail.
- Discover which prints and patterns will work for your curves.
- Learn how to balance your body shape by understanding your body symmetry.
- Find out out how to streamline your body and create a more sylph-like silhoutte.
- Understand how to use colour and match it to your skin and hair tone.
- Find out the easy way to effortless accessorising.
- See how clothes have subtle visual features that will enhance your strengths and play down your weaknesses.
- Discover how to use my styling skills to disguise lumps and bumps.
- Know how to create a style signature that’s yours alone and be your own wardrobe mistress!
- Plus with easy to use fuller figure and plus size clothing tips, you’ll gain a more effective working wardrobe and image.
What Shape am I?
If you’re not sure which e-book to select, let’s identify your body shape……
Curvaceous is when you have an hour glass shape with large breasts and curvy hips and/or bottom.
Top-Heavy is when your bust measurement is the most dominant part of your body because you have a large and curvaceous bust and small hips and/or bottom by comparison.
Pear-Shaped is when your hips and/or bottom are the largest part of your body and your breasts are smaller by comparison.
Apple-Shaped is when you have a thick waist, perhaps you feel your tummy is full and round.
Soon you’ll be ready to dress your body shape in all the current styles, and my plus size clothing tips will make you look and feel great. So, the next time someone looks at you it will be in envy!