At last, petite fashion advice that will show you how to dress stylishly for your body shape…
Over the last 20 years I have received so many letters and emails from women like you who are searching for trustworthy and experienced petite fashion advice. Well, finally it’s here.
You no longer have to worry about your image as you stare at your wardrobe, or walk into your favourite stores only to leave empty handed. My in depth fashion advice for petite women will give you the confidence to buy clothes that will look great on you for years to come!
Insider fashion tips news and gossip guaranteed to show you How To Look Good and save money too!
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter now
My unique petite women’s fashion e-book will help you:
- Find out which styles to put in your shopping trolley and which ones to leave on the rail.
- Understand how to create the illusion of height.
- Discover which prints and patterns will work for your smaller frame.
- Create a stunning wardrobe, whatever your budget.
- Know how to use colour and match it to your skin and hair tone.
- See how clothes have subtle visual features that will enhance your strengths and play down your weaknesses.
- Learn how to balance your body shape by understanding your body symmetry.
- Find out the easy way to effortless accessorising.
- Know how to avoid clothes that foreshorten your body.
- Plus create a style signature that’s yours alone, and be your own wardrobe mistress!
What Shape am I?
If you’re not sure which e-book to select, let’s identify your body shape……
Slender is when your body is slight with small breasts and hips and/or bottom.
Top-Heavy is when your bust measurement is the most dominant part of your body because you have a large and curvaceous bust and small hips and/or bottom by comparison.
Pear-Shaped is when your hips and/or bottom are the largest part of your body and your breasts are smaller by comparison.
Curvaceous is when you have an hour glass shape with large breasts and curvy hips and/or bottom.
Apple-Shaped is when you have a thick waist, perhaps you feel your tummy is full and round.
My years of working with petite ladies fashion have been distilled for you into your practical and easy to follow e-book, so you’ll never be uncertain about what suits you and your body ever again.