At last, petite fashion advice that will show you how to dress stylishly for your body shape…
How strange it is that fashion is always illustrated on tall, gamine youthful bodies that in reality are nothing like yours or mine?
Most women are shorter than the catwalk amazons the fashion industry replies upon. That’s why we created the ebooks. After years of answering questions about proportion and fit, we decided it would be easier to show you what we mean in an easy to read and understand on screen book. All you have to do is download it for free to discover which clothes will suit you.
This is probably the most in depth fashion advice for petite women your find and the best news is that it lasts a lifetime because it isn’t trend specific…in other words we teach you how to chose clothes for your body that, regardless of what fashion designers are doing, will work every time!
My petite women’s fashion e-book will help you:
- Find out which styles to put in your shopping trolley and which ones to leave on the rail.
- Understand how to create the illusion of height.
- Discover which prints and patterns will work for your smaller frame.
- Create a stunning wardrobe, whatever your budget.
- Know how to use colour and match it to your skin and hair tone.
- See how clothes have subtle visual features that will enhance your strengths and play down your weaknesses.
- Learn how to balance your body shape by understanding your body symmetry.
- Find out the easy way to effortless accessorising.
- Know how to avoid clothes that foreshorten your body.
- Plus create a style signature that’s yours alone, and be your own wardrobe mistress!
What Shape am I?
If you’re not sure which e-book to select, let’s identify your body shape……
Slender is when your body is slight with small breasts and hips and/or bottom.
Top-Heavy is when your bust measurement is the most dominant part of your body because you have a large and curvaceous bust and small hips and/or bottom by comparison.
Pear-Shaped is when your hips and/or bottom are the largest part of your body and your breasts are smaller by comparison.
Curvaceous is when you have an hour glass shape with large breasts and curvy hips and/or bottom.
Apple-Shaped is when you have a thick waist, perhaps you feel your tummy is full and round.
My years of working with petite ladies fashion have been distilled for you into your practical and easy to follow e-book, so you’ll never be uncertain about what suits you and your body ever again.